Congratulations — you’ve been shortlisted!
The client loved your pitch and you’re on their shortlist to discuss it further — way to go, you!
The next step is an introductory call with their team. This is an opportunity to bring your pitch to life, get to know each other and pin down details around the project scope, expectations + deliverables.
The intro call — what to expect?
This client likes what they've seen so far, meaning your capabilities and vision are a great fit for their needs. They’re keen to find out more about your agency and how you can help achieve their goals.
What you should be prepared to cover on this call:
- Introduce your team - share more about your agency’s experience + expertise
- Align on deliverables - ensure you are ready to progress to the next stage
- Agree on next steps - often this is a final proposal / SOW
Pretty straightforward, right? But do feel free to reach out to the Breef team for support if you have any questions about this part of the process. We’re here to help!
Prep for Success
Here are our 6 top tips for a seamless intro call:
- Research the brand - Look at existing social channels, website, media coverage and LinkedIn profiles to understand the brand, their ethos + aesthetic.
- Bring relevant materials to share - Your portfolio, case studies, etc.
- Introduce your colleagues - The clients want to meet everyone! Include all team members that will be involved in the partnership.
- Identify key discussion points - Make a note of the details you want to discuss ahead of the call, e.g. clarifying the target audience, channels, timelines, etc.
- Demonstrate your expertise - Clients will rely on your team to be all over the latest trends + tactics (It makes them look good!).
- Read the room - Show that you know your stuff but don’t overwhelm them with too much technical jargon.
Remember — Breef is all about creating amazing partnerships. The purpose of this call is to make sure you’re the right fit for each other. The client already loves what they have seen so far, so you can go into the call feeling proud of what you do, knowing you have the skills + capabilities they are looking for.
And of course the Breef team is right here cheering you on and ready to support you every step of the way.
Go get ‘em tiger!