Breef is seeking an Agency Coordinator to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our global community of agencies and project opportunities shared with them.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience in project management or account services within an agency setting. They are well-versed in the various digital + creative services provided by agency partners and equally understand how agency services work in tandem with the needs of marketing teams.
This individual is highly organized, loves working with creatives, and sees this role as an opportunity to make an impact within a high-growth startup.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Agency Coordinator”
Your day to day is to…
- Support our agency team by helping to implement agency success, engagement and communication strategies
- Assist with project curation - assuring our agency partners are shared on project opportunities that are a fit for their team
- Help with daily agency emails, support tickets, phone calls and follow-ups
- Help to manage the acquisition + onboarding of new agencies onto the Breef Platform in tandem with the larger team
- Expertly position and communicate project opportunities + Breef’s value proposition whether by phone, email or other digital mediums
- Contribute to larger company goals by providing feedback and ideas for technical implementation
- Work cross-functionally to support various company and product initiatives as required
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of project management or account services experience within an agency setting
- Excellent communication + customer service skills - verbal, presentation and written. Must love building relationships!
- Extreme familiarity with the modern agency landscape and offerings - an understanding of how agency services work in tandem with the needs of marketing teams
- Familiarity with the ins and outs of agency workflow + processes (contracts, payments, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc.)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Extremely passionate about creatives and empowering them to do their best work
- That friend who obsessively follows creatives on Instagram, Behance, etc.
- A self-starter that is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Patient - you’re open to hearing out the needs of creatives before jumping to conclusions
- Highly organized and process oriented. Can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Looking for involvement and growing within a high-growth startup
- Family and team-like environment
- Salary range between $55K-70K (depending on experience)
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Equity in a high-growth startup
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have a core presence in NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetups.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.