Breef is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for managing a variety of administrative and operational support for our founders.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, a creative problem solver, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They will work closely with our founding team on administrative processes, daily tasks + business operations. This role has tremendous opportunity for growth and exposure to nearly every part of a high-growth startup.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Executive Assistant”
Your day to day is to...
- Implement operational systems, improvements + best practices to best create a structured efficient workflow
- Work closely and effectively with our Co-Founders, keeping them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities. Be their second set of eyes!
- Organize, track, and manage finances, including invoices, receipts, and expenses
- Assist with daily tasks and errands as needed
- Manage external requests, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Support ad-hoc projects / events depending on the needs of leadership + the company
You'll be successful in this role if you...
- Have 3-5 years administrative support experience
- Live in Western Colorado or are willing to relocate to the Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen, CO)
- Are proficient and very familiar with Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Have used modern + remote workplace tools (calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
- Are a lateral thinker + quick on your feet
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Are highly, highly organized + disciplined
You'll enjoy this role if you are...
- A hustler and not afraid to do what’s needed to get it done
- Are the planner and most organized among your current colleagues
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Open to feedback and approach work with the highest of standards (not afraid to speak up or ask questions)
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family-like work environment
- The opportunity to work alongside two experienced & established Founders
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
Note: While we are a remote company, this role is based in Colorado. Breef has offices in both NYC + CO.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.