Breef is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for leading our paid acquisition efforts, driving revenue through channel growth.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience within a digital agency or high-growth startup. They are well-versed in user acquisition and the evolving demands of paid social + search. Ultimately, they want extreme ownership and innovation within the paid media landscape.
This is a critical role within our team. You will work directly with our founder, marketing team + partners - and to drive impact within a fast-growth startup.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Growth Marketing”
Your day to day is to…
- Execute the strategy + daily management of our performance channels including but not limited to: Paid Social, Search, Display, Affiliate, & SEO
- Drive the planning + budget allocation between channels - optimizing for channel specific KPIs
- Oversee + collaborate with our agency partners - ensuring strategic implementation + performance
- Develop and maintain metric reports / dashboards that track performance + efficiency
- Help inform recommendations for acquisition strategies (new channels, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies, targeting options)
- Work closely with Product + Sales to improve both inbound and outbound marketing efforts through developing and refining our funnels by channel
- Proactively test and analyze our creative, messaging, offerings and landing pages in partnership with our design team
- Concept and own experiments on acquisition channels, using data to drive decision making
- Build relationships with our platform + demand-gen partners (Google, Facebook, etc), leading the testing of new ad products and beta features
- Partner with the larger marketing team on brand marketing campaigns that drive awareness and engagement
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You'll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3-5 years of experience in a growth marketing role
- Prior experience within a digital agency or high-growth startup (ideally in the B2B space)
- Track record of managing multi-channel paid marketing campaigns (from set-up through to execution)
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of general web and app technology: cookies, pixels, SDKs, tracking, tagging, APIs.
- Experience working with a large and complex customer base
- An integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay between offline vs. online, brand v.s performance marketing
- Deep understanding of platform trends, ability to think two steps ahead and look around the corner
- Ability to balance long-term strategic initiatives with short-term needs and ad-hoc needs / requests
- A growth mindset. Every challenge is an opportunity and any problem can be figured out
You'll enjoy this role if you are…
- Curious and constantly seeking / testing the next ‘new’ trend or platform
- Analytical - using data and industry knowledge to drive decisions
- Competitive - wants to get 1% better each day
- Highly organized and process oriented. Can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Equity in a fast-growth startup
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: As a remote work company, we support remote work. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetups.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.