Breef is seeking an Operations Coordinator (Payments) to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our operations team on daily tasks related to managing receivables and payables, external communications and general project workflow.
The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced in the AP/AR process of corporations ranging from SME to Enterprise. They are highly organized, highly proficient, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, this individual has had experience with a high-growth technology startup. This role has the opportunity to set the foundation for extreme-growth within the organization.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Operations Coordinator (Payments)”
Your day to day is to...
- Help to manage + further develop internal payment processing systems and best practices
- Manage all documentation relating to project payments on the Breef Platform
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment
- Obtain revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
- Collect revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments
- Contribute to the development of our payment product (product testing, feedback, etc.)
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing related results as needed
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable & Receivable experience - or experience in a finance / data-driven role
- Knowledge of accounting & financial systems
- High attention to detail and practice extreme organization + discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships with key stakeholders within organizations
- Proficient knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Knowledge and skills using modern + remote workplace tools (calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc.)
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Highly analytical and systems oriented
- Enjoy researching and testing new ways to implement technology and automations for extreme efficiency
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are open to feedback and approach work with the highest of standards. Not afraid to speak up or ask questions
- Want to be a part of successful client / user outcomes
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative, startup team
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, family-like work environment
- The opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
Note: As a remote work company, we support remote work. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetups.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.