Breef is seeking a Payments Coordinator (contract) to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our operations team on daily tasks related to managing receivables and payables, external communications and general project workflow.
The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced in the AP/AR process of corporations ranging from SME to Enterprise. They are highly organized, highly proficient, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, this individual has had experience within the agency or creative space.
This is a part-time, contract based role, that may have the opportunity to become full-time. East Coast hours are required.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Payments Coordinator”
Your day to day is to...
- Contribute to the development of our payment systems
- Manage all documentation relating to project payments on the Breef Platform
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment
- Obtain revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
- Collect revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing related results as needed
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable & Receivable experience - ideally at a SME or Enterprise organization
- Knowledge of accounting & financial systems
- High attention to detail and practice extreme organization + discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships with key stakeholders within organizations
- Proficient knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Knowledge and skills using modern + remote workplace tools (calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.