Breef is seeking a Recruiting + People Manager to join our dynamic, fast growing team. This individual will be responsible for owning all talent acquisition + team engagement initiatives for Breef.
As the Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the ins and outs of building our dream team. This includes candidate recruiting, pipeline and overall team culture. As a brand representative both internally and among potential candidates, you enjoy connecting with others and are highly in-tune with the organizational needs of a high-growth startup.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Recruiting Manager”
Your day to day is to...
- Lead the overall hiring initiatives, processes and onboarding of new employees for the organization
- Draft, post and promote open positions + review & screen qualified applicants - seeking new and unique channels for acquisition
- Develop and nurture a network of prospective candidates (active and passive) through proactive relationship management, networking and ongoing market research
- Ensure an optimal candidate experience by being timely and staying organized while balancing multiple tasks, stakeholders and responsibilities
- Collaborate with leadership on department growth strategy, candidate sourcing, applicant assessments, and onboarding best practices
- Manage and maintain a database of key HR processes + trends – including benefits programs, payment platforms, onboarding, and overall employee experience
- Work directly with leadership on culture initiatives - remote work team building, quarterly meet ups, stipends and travel
- Work cross-functionally to support various company initiatives as required
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef - driving diversity, innovation, and inclusion into people programs and processes
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4+ years of in-house recruiting, management or human resources experience (1+ years of tech recruiting experience a plus)
- HR or management experience working with business functions including marketing, product, sales and operations (must have interviewed a ton of people in your past roles!)
- Strong familiarity around the marketing + agency needs of marketing brands
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal, presentation, & written skills
- Ability to maintain and protect confidentiality across tasks, processes and documents
- Familiarity with inclusive and objective hiring practices
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace + HR tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Gusto, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Extremely passionate about culture - encouraging relationships that build confidence and empowerment
- A people person - the colleague everyone turns to for advice, direction and even just a laugh
- Looking for true ownership in your career (this is a critical role!)
- Patient - you’re open to hearing out the needs of leadership + candidates before jumping to conclusions
- Highly organized and process oriented. Can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Genuinely a nice, fun person!
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Equity in a fast-growth startup
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.