Breef is seeking a Sales Lead to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for strategically developing new business, accelerating pipeline growth, and sharing Breef's value with potential users.
The ideal candidate has experience within a sales-focused or business development role at an agency, media company, or SaaS platform. This individual is competitive, numbers-driven, and thrives on building relationships. You are familiar with the digital + creative needs of both established and emerging brands. You’re a connector and connected.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Sales Lead”
Your day to day is to...
- Help develop + implement a long-term sales strategy to bring in new business opportunities
- Execute on robust email outreach targets, with the aim to start substantial conversations with prospects
- Help improve on and evolve our various sales materials, messaging and documents
- Strategically own, manage, and evolve our CRM
- Provide new and unique ideas on how to better engage and convert potential prospects
- Work cross-functionally to assist with other sales-focused tasks that may be required within the business
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3+ years’ of full-cycle SaaS sales experience or business development at an agency or media brand
- Knowledge about the digital / creative needs of both established and emerging brands, translating those needs into compelling outreach
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills, with the ability to build genuine professional relationships with marketers and executives
- Experience operating a CRM + Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Great organizational skills and thrive off a constantly changing environment
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A business minded storyteller, who knows how to demonstrate our value and back it up with the data
- Numbers driven - you won’t stop until revenue targets are met
- Competitive - loves to use data and analytics to track performance
- Highly, highly organized. Thrives off a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- A connector and connected. Someone who builds and maintains relationships
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Bonus incentives for achieving revenue targets
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Positive, family-like working environment
- The opportunity to be a part of something bigger than yourself
- Generous vacation policy and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.