Breef is seeking a Senior Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for helping to nurture new business, accelerating pipeline growth, and sharing Breef’s value with potential users.
The ideal candidate has experience within a sales-focused or business development role at an agency, media company, or SaaS platform. This individual is competitive, numbers-driven, and thrives on building relationships. You are familiar with the digital + creative needs of both established and emerging brands. This is a massive opportunity to be the first SDR at a high-growth startup.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject ‘Senior SDR’
Your day to day is to...
- Help to execute a long-term sales strategy to nurture new business opportunities
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers, understanding their needs and how Breef can support their business
- Execute and hit robust sales targets, with the aim to start substantial conversations with inbound leads and outbound prospects
- Have strong familiarity with our product + offerings, providing value and support to potential users
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting strategy, including emails, call scripts, and messaging documents
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using our CRM
- Provide new and unique ideas on how to better engage and convert potential prospects
- Hitting minimum weekly and monthly sales requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and operations teams to assist with other sales-focused tasks that may be required within the business
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3-5+ years of full-cycle SaaS sales experience or business development at an agency or media brand
- Knowledge about the digital / creative needs of both established and emerging brands, translating those needs into compelling outreach
- Strong communication skills (written + verbal), with the ability to build genuine professional relationships with marketers and executives
- Experience operating a CRM + LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Great organizational skills and thrive off a constantly changing environment
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A business minded storyteller, who knows how to demonstrate our value and back it up with data
- Numbers driven - you won’t stop until revenue targets are met
- Competitive - loves to use data and analytics to track performance
- Highly, highly organized. Thrives off a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Family and team-like environment
- Base range between $70K-90K (depending on experience) + performance incentives (up to $120K total)
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive benefits
- Equity in a high-growth startup
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have a core presence in NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetups.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.