Breef is seeking a Technical Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, fast growing team. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and evolving Breef’s stack of marketing technology and platforms.
As the Technical Marketing Lead, you can pair a deep understanding of modern marketing with the technology that enables it. You will partner closely with our product and marketing teams to roll out new systems and processes that encourage innovation. You will be a critical part of the team, working cross functionally to help scale our growth efforts in the coming year.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Technical Marketing Manager”
Your day to day is to...
- Have a deep understanding of our marketing technology products, managing all systems, platforms, and related tech requests
- Drive the planning, investigation, implementation, and adoption of new tools and services to solve for business needs
- Partner with the larger marketing team to successfully launch campaigns + partnerships - monitoring performance and making optimizations along the way
- Work with our marketing team + agency partners to improve our customer segmentation abilities to better target ads and optimize funnels
- Help support and run test initiatives – from design through to implementation
- Run website experiments geared towards improving conversion of landing pages, signup flows, etc.
- Own the live chat experience, including the handoff to sales
- Lead our SEO efforts - working our developers to implement improvements and regular audits
- Stay updated with current vendors, including feature releases and current usage, and make recommendations for how to better utilize existing technologies
- Partner closely with leadership and key stakeholders to define and deliver on the product + marketing roadmap, advancing acquisition, product, and retention goals
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4+ years of web, growth or performance marketing experience
- A track record of curiosity and problem solving when it comes to implementing and optimizing digital marketing solutions
- A strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Experience with hypothesis-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and analysis
- Proficient in technical SEO (crawlability, page speed, core web vitals) and well-versed in Webflow
- Familiarity with the modern marketing suite - Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Mailchimp and CRM
- Experience with integrating multiple systems through tools like Zapier, to ensure data is accurate and up to date
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A problem solver with deep curiosity and creativity to optimize workflow and growth
- Obsessed with knowing what a customer does and why. You use data to tell the story - and technology to power it. You take pride in making sure 'everything works.’
- Competitive, using data and technology to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Accountable and constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don't accept "because that is the way we've always done it."
- A team player. Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Equity in a fast-growth startup
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.