Breef is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic, fast growing team. This individual will be responsible for shaping the future of the Breef Platform. You will lead, oversee and help to implement key initiatives around our product and user experience.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will partner closely with our leadership team and a team of developers + designers to strategize, execute, and deliver on a robust product roadmap. You have the ability to blend strategic and tactical execution skills; driving both a high-level strategy as well as diving into the weeds to get hands-on. You will be a critical part of helping scale both the product team and the development process in the coming year. There is extreme opportunity for ownership, leadership and growth in this role.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Senior Product Manager”
Your day to day is to...
- Own + drive the strategic roadmap for our platform and overall user experience
- Leverage data and surface insights to drive new ideas and solve problems aligned to larger business objectives, assuring Breef remains the marketing leader for high-value, outsourced work
- Oversee a team of developers and designers to bring the vision and product to life. This includes our roadmap, workflow between our designers and developers, and feedback loop among the larger team
- Manage the various systems integrations and automations with the business + Breef Platform
- Promote Agile values, principles and practices within functional teams
- Turn “first passes” into polished features + updates. This means getting down and dirty with the details of the UX, ultimately making sure that what we are working on is fully thought through
- Become an expert on the Breef user and the competitive landscape, with deep understanding of why customers use our platform, where they find the most value, and where there are new opportunities to further win the market
- Create processes for collecting feedback + communicating updates both internally among stakeholders and externally with users. This includes prioritizing requests, ensuring timelines are hit, and new features can be effectively promoted or communicated to the user
- Partner closely with leadership and key stakeholders to define and deliver on the product roadmap, and more importantly align on the most valuable work to be done, building business cases when necessary
You'll be successful in this role if you have...
- 6+ years of product management experience for a B2B marketplace / Sass business or a financial technology organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven record of successful product outcomes in many stages - especially in a high growth environment
- Ability to blend strategic and tactical execution skills; drive high-level strategy as well as dive into the weeds and get hands-on when needed
- Proven understanding of Agile values and principles, such as SCRUM, Kanban, or SAFe
- Comprehensive experience with workflow management tools such as Jira & Asana
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Figma or Adobe XD
- Clear understanding and ability to explain the business opportunity and technical decisions behind your product portfolio
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
You'll enjoy this role if you are...
- A problem solver with deep curiosity and creativity to change the future of work and workflow among brands + agencies
- An innovator who sees this role as being the place where they can create a professional profile and reputation around innovative work
- Competitive. You use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- A self-starter. You make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- Accountable and constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don't accept "because that is the way we've always done it."
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. This is an East Coast based role.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.