Last Updated: August 20, 2021
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Breef Inc. (“Breef”) referral campaign (“Campaign”).
Here’s how it works:
In simple terms – refer a friend in marketing to Breef, both of you get a cool “Breef” cap.
- Refer a marketer, you both get a Breef branded baseball cap (“Reward”).
- Refer two marketers (max), you and the two marketers get a Breef hat each.
- You (and your “referee(s)”) have to be registered with work (not personal) emails.
- In order to receive merchandise, you must refer at least one (1) “Eligible Referee”.
- An Eligible Referee is a person who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and works in a marketing role at an organization, who has not previously been referred as a part of the Campaign.
- Breef shall have sole discretion as to whether an individual is an Eligible Referee. In the event we decide someone is not an Eligible Referee, a Reward will not be provided.
- By providing your referee’s name and work email address, you are doing so because you believe you have the consent to provide that information on behalf of your referee, for the purpose of referring those person(s) to Breef.
- Shipping times for Rewards may vary. We provide no guarantees on arrival of product or timing. Breef shall pay for shipping of product, but nothing more. Any delayed shipping or additional costs shall be your responsibility.
- The Campaign shall run from August 23, 2021 through October 15, 2021 or until a date that Breef decides the campaign ends.
- These Terms can be amended at any time by Breef and at Breef’s sole discretion. You will not be notified if these Terms change. Breef reserves the right to disqualify anyone from the Campaign at any time at its sole discretion.
- By submitting a referral and/or receiving a hat, you give Breef a non-exclusive, worldwide license to use your image and likeness in any marketing materials. This includes (but is not limited to) any images you share on social media channels or provide directly to Breef.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or independent contractor status between you, an Eligible Participant and Breef. You have no authority to act on behalf of Breef. We do not have a special relationship with you nor owe you a fiduciary duty. You shall not have the right to enter into any agreement for, or on behalf of, or incur any obligation or liability of, or otherwise bind, Breef. We’re giving away hats people. Nothing more.