Breef is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our operations team on daily tasks related to project workflow, process, and external communications.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, a creative problem solver, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They are looking to gain exposure to all aspects of a high-growth startup, and will work closely with our Brand and Agency Leads from project start to finish. Ideally, this individual has had experience within the agency space. This role has the opportunity to give you the foundation for extreme-growth within the organization.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Project Coordinator”
Your day to day is to...
- Implement operational improvements, helping to execute best practices for better structure and an efficient workflow within our operations team
- Manage external communications, providing effective follow-up to both parties (clients & agencies) as appropriate. This includes emails, calendar bookings, payments, etc.
- Assist with list building, onboarding, outreach, and CRM management for both new clients and agencies
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and processes as required by the larger company
- Support the operations team with product testing, technical bug reporting
- Help to copy edit and review all client and agency facing deliverables
- Join internal meetings, assisting with note taking, scheduling and deliverable management for company initiatives
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2-3 years of project management or administrative support experience - ideally at an agency or media brand (internships OK)
- Proficient knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Knowledge and skills using modern + remote workplace tools (calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc.)
- Clear communication (written & verbal) skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships with key stakeholders within organizations
- High attention to detail and practice extreme organization + discipline
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are planner and most organized among your current colleagues
- Enjoy researching and testing new ways to implement technology for extreme efficiency
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are open to feedback and approach work with the highest of standards. Not afraid to speak up or ask questions
- Want to be a part of successful client / user outcomes
- Are excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative, startup team
- Are Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, family-like work environment
- The opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.