Breef is seeking a Project Copywriter (contract) to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our operations team on client communications and project scopes.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience within a marketing or copy role at a digital brand or agency. At your core, you are curious about all things marketing. You are knowledgeable on the marketing needs of a modern brand and can translate that into written words and deliverables. A perk of this role is that you will be an integral part of our operations team and overall brand experience for our users.
This is a part-time, contract based role, that may have the opportunity to become full-time.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Project Copywriter”
Your day to day is to...
- Represent the Breef brand through expertly written project scopes for our users
- Help to support the operations + sales team on various copy needs
- Turn complex projects into clear, concise, and compelling outlines
- Stay on top of project and marketing trends through business/industry resources + social media - it’s key that you remain relevant!
- Take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of marketing or copy experience within a marketing team at consumer brand or digital agency
- Knowledge on the marketing needs of a modern brand - experience working within a marketing team is a plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize while working on multiple, simultaneous projects of varied size and complexity
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc.)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Looking for involvement and exposure to a high growth startup
- Obsessed with marketing and see this as an opportunity to learn
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail - nothing gets past you!
- A nice, fun person - with a good work ethic
- Process oriented - you thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for this role become full-time
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work policy
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.