Breef is seeking an Agency Lead to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for management of our global community of agencies and project opportunities shared with them.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience in project management or account services within an agency setting. They are well versed on the various digital + creative services provided by agency partners and equally understand how agency services work in tandem with the needs of marketing teams.
This individual is highly organized, loves working with creatives, and will ultimately be Breef’s brand representative among agency partners on Breef.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Agency Lead”
Your day to day is to...
- Oversee project opportunities + the entire RFP process for agencies using the Breef Platform
- Manage project curation - ensuring our agency partners are shared on project opportunities that are a fit for their team
- Expertly position and communicate project opportunities + Breef’s value proposition whether by phone, email, and other digital mediums
- Own + execute an agency communications strategy that includes project opportunities, engagement tactics, end-to-end comms
- Help to manage the acquisition + onboarding of new agencies onto the Breef Platform in tandem with the larger team
- Contribute to larger company goals, by providing feedback and ideas for technical implementation
- Work cross-functionally to support various company and product initiatives as required
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2-4 years of project management or account services within an agency setting.
- Excellent communication + customer service skills - both verbal, presentation, & written. Must love building relationships!
- Extremely familiar with the modern agency landscape and offerings. Understanding how agency services work in tandem with the needs of marketing teams
- Familiarity with the ins & outs of agency workflow + processes (contracts, payments, etc)
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Extremely passionate about creatives, empowering them to do their best work
- That friend who obsessively follows creatives on Instagram, Behance, etc.
- A self-starter that is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Patient - you’re open to hearing out the needs of creatives before jumping to conclusions.
- Highly organized and process oriented. Can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. It is preferred that this role is based in our NYC office.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.