Breef is seeking an Agency Success Lead to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for overall agency success on the Breef Platform, including onboarding, communications, and project support.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience in a customer success setting at a creative organization, agency or tech company. They love connecting with creatives and will ultimately be Breef's brand representative among our agency partners. While experienced in client success management and tools, they also have strong familiarity of the modern agency landscape and offerings. This individual is eager to make an impact within a fast-growth startup.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Agency Success Lead”
Your day to day is to...
- Build, own, and execute agency success and engagement plans
- Implement the strategy and management of a support ticket system
- Put yourself in the user’s shoes. Anticipate and respond with energy to new challenges, the unfamiliar, and the urgent
- Assure all aspects of the pitch submission cycle - communications, product, timelines - run smoothly and no stone is left unturned
- Assure the start-to-finish of agency invite to pitch submission runs smoothly
- Manage the acquisition + onboarding of new agencies onto the Breef Platform
- Support any communication requests between brands and agency partners
- Expertly position and communicate Breef's value proposition to agencies through demos, marketing collateral, phone-calls or email
- Contribute to larger company goals, by providing feedback and ideas for technical implementation
- Work cross-functionally to support various company and product initiatives as required
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2-3 years of customer success or client experience within a creative, agency or tech company setting
- Excellent communication + customer service skills - both verbal, presentation, & written skills
- Experience in maintaining and updating a customer support database / ticketing system
- Extremely familiar with the modern agency landscape and offerings. Understanding how agencies service needs of marketing teams
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Extremely passionate about creatives, empowering them to do their best work
- That friend who obsessively follows creatives and agencies on Instagram, Behance, etc.
- A self-starter that is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Patient - you’re open to hearing out the needs of creatives before jumping to conclusions.
- Highly organized and process oriented. Can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.