Breef is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our marketing efforts across various channels and brand touch points.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience within a marketing or social media role at a creative company or digital agency setting. They are up-to-date on the latest digital trends, creators, and marketing initiatives of leading brands. They want to contribute to all aspects of an innovative marketing team and see this role as an opportunity to make an impact within a fast-growth startup.
About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Marketing Coordinator”
Your day to day is to...
- Support our marketing team by helping to implement brand strategy, campaigns, PR and social media initiatives
- Help to manage and keep up-to-date Breef’s brand + content calendars and other miscellaneous marketing worktools / documents
- Assist in managing our organic social media channels + community support
- Help to coordinate and grow our influencer + referral marketing programs
- Assist in managing paid media marketing initiatives
- Build and schedule emails; monitor deliverability and analyze performance
- Provide support for brand partnerships + PR team
- Stay up to date on social media trends especially ones that target our core user
- Help with copywriting across various channels (web, social, etc) and copy review
- Become an expert in brand research, marketing trends and analytics
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of marketing support or social media experience within a creative company or digital agency setting
- Passion for all things social - you’re ahead of the latest TikTok trends, love creating compelling content and are the first to follow the next trending creator
- Excellent communication - both written and verbal. Strong copywriting skills are a must!
- Extremely familiar with the modern agency landscape and offerings, with an understanding as to how agencies play a role within marketing teams
- Experience using Figma, Photoshop and various video editing software
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Obsessed with the latest and greatest trends within social media + digital marketing
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
- Quick to adapt and enjoy a role where no two days are the same
- Highly organized and process oriented. Can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organizations
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: The Breef team is remote. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunities for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.